The Life Science Kraków Cluster welcomed us into its ranks. We would like to inform you that on October 5, 2021, the Program Council of the LifeScience Kraków Cluster
, after the speech of attorney Błażej Wągiel, positively assessed the candidacy of the IPSO LEGAL law firm and thus we became a new partner of the cluster.
We are glad that we will be able to actively participate in the development of the cluster and life science projects, provide substantive support to the cluster's partners and friends, and exchange experiences in this area.
The LifeScience Kraków Cluster was established in 2006 as a cooperation network of institutions and companies from the Southern Poland macroregion that were united by common goals and a vision of developing an innovation ecosystem in the area of biotechnology and life science. That is why we are even more happy and proud that our law firm will be able to be part of this interesting and noble initiative.
The Life Science Cluster consists of entities belonging to 6 "interest groups" in accordance with the criterion of basic activity:
- innovative activities in the area of life science and biotechnology,
- auxiliary activities in the business environment sector,
- medical services and health care,
- activity in the development research sector,
- activities in the field of science and education,
- local and regional authorities.
The life science cluster's activities are divided into two blocks:
- the first – covering drug research, medical diagnostics, e-health, telemedicine, therapeutic technologies and MedTech as well as medical devices and medicinal products,
- the second - covering modern, sustainable agriculture, healthy food and nutrition, environment and bioeconomy.
And all this is coordinated by the foundation of the same name, established in 2013 as an independent and independent entity whose task is to support the effective development of the cluster and the life science area in the region.
You can read more about the cluster here.
Do you have any questions about legal regulations in the area of life science? Contact us.
New Cluster Partners – New opportunities for cooperation